Digital Media Product Manager
Job Title: Digital Media Product Manager
IBT Media, a global business media company operating out of New York City with digital news properties in 20 countries is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our development team in a remote work setting. As a Product Manager, you will have opportunity to work across the portfolio of properties including ibtimes.com (multiple editions), Medicaldaily.com, Latintimes.com, and Player.one.
Job Description: As a Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the development and enhancement of our digital products and platforms. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, design, marketing, and content, to deliver exceptional user experiences.
Your strategic mindset and strong analytical skills will help shape product roadmaps, define feature requirements, and prioritize initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of prominent consumer media brands.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● 2+ years as a Product Manager for a consumer media site, with a track record of creating successful products that serve a business and engage an audience.
● Passion for fact-based content, and a desire to make information more useful and engaging.
● Good knowledge of UX.
● Experience working directly with developers to reach product objectives, using Asana (or similar).
● Experience using data (Google Analytics or similar) to make product decisions.
● Ability to find scalable solutions that serve the needs of millions of users.
● Excellent communication and organizational skills.
● Self-starter who can lead a project, collaborating with others as well as working independently.
● Passion for creating stuff that people love to use.
IBT Media is a fast growing global digital news organization, delivering news and insight to over 20 million monthly readers across the world. With innovations across the newsroom and the platform, we are engaging a new generation of readers with content that speaks to their interests, analysis that serve their businesses, and insight to make sense of a globally connected world.