Social Media Strategist of Player.One
Job Title: Social Media Strategist of Player.One
Player.One is seeking an experienced and digitally savvy Social Media Strategist to drive audiences and traffic to Player.One. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Facebook (paid and organic), Reddit, and other Social Media platforms, must be a passionate gamer, have a passion for sharing high-quality content, and a proven track record of success on social platforms for a publisher.
- Brainstorm, draft and implement social media strategies and action plans
- Meet targets
- Analyze Social Media results via Analytics platforms and optimize Medical Daily’s Social media presence to increase traffic
- Launch and optimize paid promotion on Facebook and other platforms
- Help train reporters and news editors in social media best practices
- Research and analyze until the winning strategies are found
- Monitor industry trends, platforms and competitor activity to stay up-to-date on the social media trends
- Experience in a Social Media Strategist role at a similar publication
- Proven track record of achieving wins at such publication
- Experience optimizing content for Social Media audiences
- Deep knowledge of Facebook
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with writers, editors, and other members of the team.
- A strong work ethic, the ability to multitask, and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
• What are the reasons you are interested in this position?
• Why should we hire you as a Social Media Strategist?
• What are your long-term career goals?
• Why are you seeking a new position?
Player.One is dedicated to providing in-depth, passionate coverage of the world of gaming and gamer culture. Its mission is to offer news, insights, practical information, and opinions about the games (and gadgets, movies, comics, apps, shows and other stuff) that you -- and we -- love most.