Job Board Manager
Job Title: Job Board Manager
International Business Times, a global online news publication, is looking for an online Job Board Manager to develop the new IBT Jobs portal. IBT Jobs will list open job positions for executive roles in the G20 countries.
- Develop strategy together with management and implement it
- Optimize SEO and Social distribution of job posts in all markets
- Monitor job post health
- Meet monthly job post targets
- Ensure the portal is always updated with fresh jobs in each geography
- Implement strategy
- Analyze results via Analytics platforms and optimize job output to increase views and sales
- Research and analyze until the winning strategies are found
- Monitor industry trends, SEO keywords, platforms and competitor activity to stay up-to-date on the social media trends
- Three years of experience with job boards
- Deep knowledge of analytics and search engine/social media optimization
- Proven track record of achieving wins at previous job board role
- Experience optimizing content
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with writers, editors, and other members of the team.
- A strong work ethic, the ability to multitask, and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
About IBT Media
IBT Media is a fast growing global digital news organization, delivering news and insight to over 20 million monthly readers across the world. With innovations across the newsroom and the platform, we are engaging a new generation of readers with content that speaks to their interests, analysis that serve their businesses, and insight to make sense of a globally connected world.