Digital Media Sales Director
Job Title: Digital Media Sales Director
International Business Times, a global business media company operating out of New York City with editions in 20 countries is looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Digital Sales Director in Brazil. The main IBT office is located in NYC, however this position will be remote. The Director will be overseeing a regional group of talented sales executive to sell across the IBT portfolio of digital properties including International Business Times (IBTimes.com, in total multiple country editions), Latintimes.com, Medicaldaily.com and Player.one.
· Direct responsibility for new revenue generation, which includes prospecting and developing new relationships across multiple channels and verticals
· Partner with clients from beginning to end of the sales process (prospecting to closing)
· Assemble complex proposals and recommendations for new and existing clients
· Work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure everyone involved has a strong understanding of the expectations and KPIs for campaigns to deliver the best possible results
· Ongoing collaboration with the sales team to review products, forecasts, and pipelines
· Maintain expert knowledge of all digital products and services
· Hire, train, and build an effective regional sales team
· Utilize the company CRM system to efficiently win new business and manage your internal pipeline / accurate sales forecasts
· Report to VP of Sales
You'll be considered for this role if:
- 3 years + experience managing and leading an outside digital sales team
- You have digital ad sales strategy and execution experience, including use of multiple tech platforms to amplify your sales strategy and tactics
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and working with lots of different people
- Experience selling display, video, branded content, social, email and other digital tactics.
- Strong presentation skills: offering ideas and information effectively and persuasively
- Strong written and analytic abilities, with an attention to detail
- Able to work independently and with teams to successfully produce results
- Upbeat, positive, quick to learn, with an adaptive and collaborative attitude
- Goal orientated with proven negotiation skills and track record of sales success
IBT Media is a fast growing global digital news organization, delivering news and insight to over 20 million monthly readers across the world. With innovations across the newsroom and the platform, we are engaging a new generation of readers with content that speaks to their interests, analysis that serve their businesses, and insight to make sense of a globally connected world.