Editorial Manager for LatinTimes.com
Job Title: Editorial Manager for LatinTimes.com
We are seeking a talented Editorial Manager to oversee the content development and editorial operations of LatinTimes.com. LatinTimes.com covers Latin American culture centering on the United States Latino population and current events.
• Develop and execute editorial strategy for LatinTimes.com in line with the site's mission and audience.
• Manage a team of contributors to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of high-quality content.
• Assign and edit articles, ensuring that they are well-researched, well-written, and engaging for our audience.
• Coordinate with other teams, such as social media and video, to ensure that content is optimized for each platform.
• Monitor site analytics and user feedback to make data-driven decisions about content development and editorial strategy.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and recommend new ideas and strategies for content creation and distribution.
• Bachelor's degree in Media Studies (Current Student or Completed).
• Deep understanding of Latino culture, social media and politics
• Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a team effectively.
• Familiarity with content management systems, SEO best practices, and social media platforms.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
If you're a driven, creative individual with a passion for Latin American culture and a proven track record in editorial management, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now to join our dynamic team at LatinTimes.com.
About Latin Times
Latin Times aims to be a light for the Latino Community in the United States and beyond. The light that highlights the rich culture, stories and accomplishments of everyday Latino’s, business leaders and politicians, and exposes the corruption and disparities within and against the Latino experience.
A unifying voice for Latino’s, Latin Times strives to build a family-friendly publication serving the next generation of Latino’s, in every medium and every platform.
IBT Media is a fast growing global digital news organization, delivering news and insight to over 20 million monthly readers across the world. With innovations across the newsroom and the platform, we are engaging a new generation of readers with content that speaks to their interests, analysis that serve their businesses, and insight to make sense of a globally connected world.