Job Title: Research Manager
International Business Times, a global online news publication, is looking for a Research Manager to oversee several data / list projects.
- Develop research product strategy together with management
- Select data sources to execute the plan
- Contract data sources
- Develop research data / list products together with product and development team
- Support sales and revenue strategy of research data / list products
- Meet goals
- Analyze results via Analytics platforms and optimize for revenue and product recognition
- Research and analyze until the winning strategies are found
- Monitor industry trends, SEO keywords, platforms and competitor activity to stay up-to-date on the social media trends
- Three years of experience as Research Manager in the Digital Media space
- Proven track record of achieving wins at previous research role
- Experience leading a research team successfully
- Experience optimizing content
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other web analytics tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with editorial, product, sales and other members of the team.
- A strong work ethic, the ability to multitask, and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
About IBT Media
IBT Media is a fast growing global digital news organization, delivering news and insight to over 20 million monthly readers across the world. With innovations across the newsroom and the platform, we are engaging a new generation of readers with content that speaks to their interests, analysis that serve their businesses, and insight to make sense of a globally connected world.